Sunday, March 8, 2009
TV out; What is the heck should I do???
So around 4 o'clock today the cable went out. It was thunder storming so I am sure that's what caused it. It is now 9:23 and the cable is still out. I do not know what to do with myself. First off all, I am ticked that I am missing the season finale of my show - it is a 2 hour special tonight and I am missing it. I already called Charter to complain. "Service is down in your area." Well, no sh**. It's been down for 5 hours now. So since the tv went out, it has been amazing on how much I have accomplished around the house. Jess and I cleaned out the basement. Moved things around and organized. Jess hung up a shelf in the bathroom, a picture in the kitchen, and a mirror in the hallway. These things have been sitting there for weeks to do. I dusted my bedroom and Jess's bedroom. I cleaned the bathroom. I fixed my dresser drawer that has been sitting in the middle of my bedroom for a few weeks now. Jess and I decided on which curtains to hang in the family room. I emailed the family. I called a friend who I haven't talked to in forever. I did some work on the computer for a meeting I have on Tuesday. I played with Harvey. I cleaned out the litter box. Look at all that I did --- all because the cable is out! It is amazing how much more motivated I am when there isn't access to a television.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment