Saturday, February 14, 2009

New to This

I am not really sure I know what I am doing here. I didn't know much about blogging until a co-worker of mine shared her interest in it. After enjoying reading her blogs and literally laughing out loud over them, I decided I need to get on the page with blogging. Could be very therapeutic for me, as I am told by more than one person. I have a job that can be quite entertaining (and exhausting) at times - I thought it would be fun to share of some of the "Days in the life of Nichole" with my family and friends.
So I am not really sure where to start with this all. A little about me.....I guess. I'm getting old (26 closer to 30 than 20 - blah), I have a cat named Harvey who I love - he is my soul:), I live for reruns of 90210, I love to eat, I live with my best friend Jess (in her condo - yeah she is younger than me and already has a mortgage - i'm still paying rent), I teach middle school students with Autism - I love them all, I have 2 brothers - one older and one younger, I have a sister-in-law and a wonderful new Nephew who I love more than anything (I will be his favorite, forever!), I have the best mother anyone could ask for, I love getting mail, I suck at Spelling, I am a sucker for old school and new cheesy scary movies, my soul mate lives in tc :( taking baths and drinking wine is my therapy, I love the color green, I do not like doing laundry or making my bed, I love honey mustard - the really yellowish kind, I am a huge Michigan fan!, I love playing yahoo games with Coley, I am addicted to Diet Mountain Dew and biting my nails, I love to snuggle, I love my job (I have two great co-workers - thank you for making my days go easier - I couldn't survive without them)...and I love laughing to the point that your abs hurt (that's about as much working out as my abs get so its good when I laugh).

I'm out!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Welcome to blogging, You'll enjoy it for sure!

    ReplyDelete